5 Ways to Save Money
on Wedding Invitations
Here is a quick list for the modern bride on how to save money on wedding invitations, without giving up style or quality:
- Use rsvp postcards instead of the card and envelope, you will save by eliminating the envelope and save on postage.
- Couples are now skipping the extra cards altogether and using wedding websites for rsvp, reception and map information. Try http://www.google.com/weddings or ewedding.com.
- Eliminate the second envelope, it is not necessary. Just make sure the invitation envelope is a heavier 80# weight and opaque, avoid flimsy, see-through envelopes.
- Hand address the return address on the envelope, instead of having it printed for a personal touch, you don’t need a calligrapher, just someone with neat handwriting.
- Print and assemble yourself using premium materials, embellishments add a unique touch that will provide a luxe look for less. Visit https://formal-invitations.com for affordable high-end invitation papers and embellishments.